Developing Your Brand Message training video + worksheet
Our Basic upgrade begins with how you communicate yourself to potential employers. This brand message makes all the difference between getting ignored and landing the job! Our short training video includes a downloadable worksheet so you can develop your own 30 second elevator pitch.
As a result, this elevator pitch will find its way in four places:
- Resume: At the top of your resume mingled with your summary and three of your strongest career highlight bullets
- LinkedIn Profile: On your About summary section on your LinkedIn profile as a marketing magnet with a Call To Action
- Cover Letter: Your elevator pitch will be in the first person on your cover letter “I am a… my strengths… I’m excited about…”
- Interview: It also becomes your scripted answer for the interview question, “tell me about yourself!”
Professional, Executive Level Resume
Send us a link to an online job posting you’re looking to apply to. We will then rewrite and target your resume into an action-oriented, achievement based document that includes bullets with full keyword optimization to satisfy the Applicant Tracking Software requirements for relevant work experience and content. This resume includes a powerful summary introduction to immediately grab attention. Moreover, your new resume will have achievements-based bullets with quantifiable data which tell a story following a Situation, Action, and Result format to tell a story. Finally, we design it in a fully editable Word document and will include a brief Resume Review together as well. (VALUE: $497)
DELIVERY TIME: 5 business days from the date we receive your completed Elevator Pitch
TOTAL VALUE = $543
YOUR INVESTMENT TODAY = $300 (45% OFF!)
- Decide you want this package (Basic upgrade)
- Purchase online by clicking on the above yellow PayPal button (you don’t need a PayPal account)
- Upon confirmation of purchase, we will email you the link to the elevator pitch training video and your next steps!