1:1 Personal Coaching
Our Raise the Roof upgrade includes EIGHT 50-minute online video sessions of career coaching. Our sessions are focused on helping you GET CLEAR, GET NOTICED and GET HIRED. We discuss the following topics:
(GET CLEAR) Session #1: Discovering Your Job Search Focus
We start our process together with our first session of coaching, where we get crystal clear on the following:
- Who You Are
- What Strengths and Value you bring to your next employer
- What EXACTLY you want out of your next role
We do this by producing a Personal Preferences Roadmap™, which becomes the customized focal point for your job search and which we use as the criteria for job leads we might send you once our Job Support Services begin after you receive your deliverables. ($ 297 Value)
(GET CLEAR) Session #2: Developing Your Brand Message
In the next coaching session (scheduled together at the end of our first session), we create together your branded 30 Second Elevator Pitch which finds itself in four places:
- Resume: At the top of your resume mingled with your summary and three of your strongest career highlight bullets
- LinkedIn Profile: On your About summary section on your LinkedIn profile as a marketing magnet with a Call To Action
- Cover Letter: Your elevator pitch will be in the first person on your cover letter “I am a… my strengths… I’m excited about…”
- Interview: It also becomes your scripted answer for the interview question, “tell me about yourself!” ($ 297 Value)
(GET NOTICED) Session #3: Uncovering Hidden Opportunities and Networking
72% of all US-based jobs aren’t even found on an online job board (like LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc)!
Newly armed with your resume and LinkedIn profile, the next step in our process is where we train you how to position yourself as a Subject Matter Expert in your field on LinkedIn and how to draw the attention of recruiters and decision makers alike so you get noticed. We also provide a job search CRM tool that will prove a handy tool as you organize your job search. ($ 297 Value)
(GET HIRED) Session #4: Interviewing Skills & Practice
Interviewers have a legendary tendency to throw curve balls. Here, I act as your interviewer and we put your Brand Message to the test by strengthening your interview muscles. Even the most veteran of interviewees benefit from the skill development of practice. We provide a worksheet containing 12 of the Most Common Interview Questions and provide feedback for your benefit and skill development. ($ 297 Value)
(GET HIRED) Session #5: Salary Negotiation
“What are your salary requirements?”
WAIT! Don’t give them a number just yet!
First, learn the art of communicating your value to your potential or existing employer so you are paid what you deserve. Recently, one of our clients emailed to tell us they received an offer letter. Using the skills we taught him in this session, he was able to negotiate for k more in starting annual base salary AND a fully remote position, which is what he wanted from the start! Our average increase in negotiated pay is 18% higher than when our clients started the process with! ($ 297 Value)
(START WELL) Session #6: Onboarding for Success
Do you know why 28% of all job seekers who got hired in 2018 were no longer employed by that company 12 months later in 2019 (you can’t blame covid-19 for this one!)?
They failed to onboard well in their first 90 days.
During this session, we help you STAY in your job and THRIVE by teaching you what potential pitfalls to look out for, what questions to ask, assessing who your power players are, finding your team of advisors and supporters as well as setting up your initial habits and goal setting so your first quarter is filled with less stress and more success. We do all this by crafting your unique 30-60-90 Day Plan. ($ 297 Value)
(THRIVE) Session #7: Now that You’ve Got the Job, Let’s Uncover Secrets to THRIVING IN YOUR JOB
Using my book “SELF-CARE: Love Yourself to Love Others Better” as a launching point for discussion, learn the art and science behind self-care in four key areas of your life, as well as leading others which flows from loving yourself well. We then craft together your Self-Care Plan for success in these areas. ($ 297 Value)
(END WELL) Session #8: Living the Portfolio Life
What should you do when you retire? Typical North American retirement leads to dullness within six months. It accelerates mental and physical deterioration, demoralizes good leaders, and the typical attitude about it is “I’ll retire when I need hospice.”
Most of us are aware of diversifying our financial portfolios, but do we diversify our time and activities to prioritize what’s truly most important to us AND maximize our income at the same time? Here we learn the art of the Portfolio Life where we discover what living semi-retired NOW looks and feels like. We discuss a Portfolio Life Plan™ together that includes your business (side hustle, anyone?), financial, career, hobby, family and self-care goals. ($ 297 Value)
One-Time Resume and Network Broadcast
We broadcast your resume and cover letter to the following:
- We will broadcast your resume and cover letter to Neil’s personal Linkedin network of 11,770+ (as of Sep 2022) personal 1st connections to obtain their help in a one-time post that alerts my network
- Neil is a member of the TOP Person Ambassador Linkedin group consisting of 193K+ (as of Sep 2022) engaged Ambassadors worldwide where we will also broadcast your resume and cover letter to them in a one-time boosted post, engaging their assistance and support!
- At no extra charge and with your permission, we’ll include your resume in a national recruiter database that recruiters across the country search to find candidates like you ($ 697 Value)
One-Minute Resume Video
We will create and perform the following for you:
- One minute resume video using the contents of your new resume
- Email it to you in an .MP4 video formatted file for your personal use (such as uploading to your website, YouTube channel, TikTok channel, etc
- Upload it to our YouTube channel as a YouTube #shorts in 1092 x 1080 (cellphone video size) format for additional exposure with a call to action to contact you at the end and links to your Google Doc resume in the description
- Create a Linkedin post with your new video resume and expose it to my 11k 1st Degree Connections on LinkedIn, complete with tags and hashtags relevant to your job search ($ 300 Value)
60 Days of Job Support Services
As you send us job listings, we pursue the recruiters who have posted those job openings as well as work to find the decision-maker above them. Our goal is to get you to the interview. These services include 60 days for the Raise the Roof upgrade. ($ 7,128 Value)
The following is a list of Headhunter functions we perform on your behalf:
- Share up to three job leads in alignment with your Personal Preferences RoadmapTM
- Research and locate the relevant recruiters who own the job posting requisition.
- Reach out to them on LinkedIn with a connection request.
- Once they accept our connection request, we ask them to consider your application and any relevant questions you may want to ask but are concerned by doing so yourself. We include your cover letter and resume in that conversation.
- If we don’t hear back from them within 2-3 days, we follow up over the phone with them as your representative to see if they have reviewed your applications. DISCLAIMER: We cannot control the choices of others or make guarantees you will be chosen for the interview.
- Lastly, we realize a career transition may be stressful. Therefore, we are here for emotional support over the phone, email or LinkedIn message as well during our time together through your job search.
Professional, Executive Level Resume
Send us a link to an online job posting you’re looking to apply to. We will then rewrite and target your resume into an action-oriented, achievement based document that includes bullets with full keyword optimization to satisfy the Applicant Tracking Software requirements for relevant work experience and content. This resume includes a powerful summary introduction to immediately grab attention. Moreover, your new resume will have achievements-based bullets with quantifiable data which tell a story following a Situation, Action, and Result format to tell a story. Finally, we design it in a fully editable Word document and will include a brief Resume Review together as well. ($ 497 Value)
LinkedIn Profile Update
Optimize your LinkedIn profile to instantly increase your web presence and GET NOTICED. We use your resume to fill out all areas of your experience, education and skills. Secondly, we complete your About summary with your Core Competencies, Technical Skills and a marketing magnet with a call to action. Finally, we update your background photo and ensure your settings are set correctly to get noticed by recruiters. ($ 297 Value)
We have perfected the art of the cover letter. Moreover, providing one with your application ensures you have the perfect introduction for a potential employer in a concise and pleasant document with your customized branding in a Word .doc. As a result, use this template and tweak it every time you apply to a specific job. ($ 97 Value)
Thank You Letter
Gratitude and thoughtfulness go a LONG way. If you express it to those you interview with, then you’ll set yourself apart from your competitors! Use this letter as a way of expressing your thanks to your interviewer and this will then serve as a reminder to them you’re still interested! Finally, we provide a Thank You Letter Template in a Word .doc format for you to fill out and send after interviewing. ($ 97 Value)
TOTAL VALUE OF OUR RAISE THE ROOF PACKAGE = $ 11,488
YOUR INVESTMENT TODAY = $ 6,000 (48% OFF!)
- Decide you want this package (Raise the Roof upgrade) or compare our packages for reference
- Purchase online by clicking on the above yellow PayPal button (you don’t need a PayPal account)
- Upon confirmation of purchase, we will email your next steps and
- Schedule our first coaching session together